COTS – PICTURE DAY – ORDERING INFORMATION
If you have any problems with ordering please call or text me directly at (405) 633-1946. Ms. Stacy and the COTS Staff will not be able to help you more than giving you my contact information.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with all of the amazing children at COTS! Thank you for allowing your child to be a part of photo day. My child also attends daycare here, so when you order photos you are supporting both a local business, and a fellow COTS parent. Below you will find some helpful information about how to order your photos.
Christmas Ornaments are available for $35 with the purchase of any digitals or prints. A digital or print order must accompany your ornament order or it will be refunded and canceled.
Ornaments MUST be ordered by 5:00pm on Thursday Dec 15th to arrive by Christmas. Prints will be mailed to you, but ornaments will be available for pickup at the daycare.
– Click the link below to access the gallery.
– You will need to enter your email address to access the gallery, so that your cart and favorites can be stored incase you want to come back to ordering later.
– Select the room your child is in
– Look for the thumbnail of your child click that image.
– It will ask you for a password. This is your child’s last name.
– When you click “BUY PHOTO” there will be an option for Prints, Digitals, or Ornaments.
– If you are wanting to purchase digitals of all of the photos in your gallery select “full resolution all album photos”
– After adding all the images you want, select view cart and then checkout.
– double check your address for prints and email for digitals before submitting the order.
Sales Tax: Oklahoma does require sales tax on photography service.
Shipping: Shipping starts at around $10 and will go up minimally if at all for each additional image. I suggest picking everything you want to order and placing one single order to save on shipping.
Watermark: Watermarks will be removed on purchased images.
Password: Your password is your child’s last name.